Buttock injection to young girl

I am Neha and by profession I am a doctor and running a clinic in Delhi. Today I am going to tell you one incident where I have injected one of my patient who is around 15 years old.

In morning she came with her older sister and her sister told me that she is suffering from cough and cold since last three days. She is so scared from me and continuously looking at me. so I ease her first and then examine her. After examination I found that she still has fever so I asked my nurse to prepare a injection for quick relief. As soon she heard about Injection she told her sister to take medicine instead of injection.

Her older sister knows me very well as she visited my clinic many times and mostly she has to take an injection. She told her sister to relax and quietly take a injection. Meanwhile my nurse has assembled the Medicine and 5 ML syringe and started preparing the injection. I asked her to go and sleep on her tummy and loose her pajama in examination bed. By hearing this she knows that this injection is going to be injected in her buttock so she slowly moved towards the bed and also asked her sister to come along with her. I asked her sister to wait outside.

Nurse has prepared the injection and tapped the extra air from the syringe but girl is still watching the nurse and not lied in bed so I asked her to lie down fast. she slowly loose her pajama and lied in the bed.

Now I have taken the injection from my nurse and checked the injection for air bubble she was lying in the bed and exposed a little buttock so I have removed some more area. Her buttock was very tensed so I asked her to relax else it will pain a lot and then started checking injection site where I need to jab the needle.    


Comments

  1. it would be cool if u added videos and pictures to your blog , anyways great start👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best and we are expecting videos and pics from injections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. share the story of 2 shots at a time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dr. Neha, can you give injections if someone come to your clinic ? Are you in Delhi ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my clinic its our work to give required injections to patients, Yes I am from delhi

      Delete
  5. please make this blog like tinasss.blogspot.com with videos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please give some contact info on how to reach your clinic for required injections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Neha madame Is there any way to connect you as I am also from Delhi.

      Delete
    2. Pls share the clinic details

      Delete
    3. Hello Neha ma'am/ sis
      Can you please help me on taking my vitamin b12 injections. Can you please give me address of your clinic. Can you help me for those injections

      Delete
    4. My mobile number is 9868071009 if possible please contact if you can give me my vitamin b12 injections

      Delete
  7. Mam plz our blog and vedios bnao

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Neha ma'am,
    Please share contact or address so We can visit for some injection. Please connect me in hangout/Gmail at : aryasingh0001@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Treatment for sore throat

Intramuscular injection to my friend