Treatment for sore throat

 Hello Everyone,

Today at around 9:30 AM I was sitting in my clinic along with my nurse and saw a lady coming inside she was around 30 Years old wearing a sari with sleeveless blouse she is very beautiful but her energy level is very low. My nurse checked and completed her basic formality and send her to me with a slip. She told me that she is suffering from sore throat since last night and also had fever.

I checked her pulses from hand then ask Jyoti (Nurse) to put thermometer in her arm pit. She is really looking very gorgeous in her pink Saari and her perfume is all around the clinic. Jyoti asked her to put thermometer in between arm pit and after 2 minutes she removed and recorded 102 temperature.

I asked her to open a mouth wide open and found that her throat is really in bad state. while checking her mouth I have to hold her face and it is really very warm. After checkup I told her that she has to take complete course of 5 injections daily and today your fever is also high so need to take 1 shot for that also.

I asked Jyoti to help her to lie down in examination bed as both injections need to be given in glutenous muscle and after that prepare the injections. Lady asked me if we can give her injections in standing position because she is not comfortable to lie in Saree. I told her that you can take these but it will be better and less painful if you take them in bed so she agreed. Jyoti prepared both injections in 5 ML and 10 ML syringe meanwhile lady has lowered her Saree and exposed her both sides.

Jyoti always like giving injections because she is fresher and it is her first job after her college so I asked her to administer both injections to her. She was very excited to heard that because she is not getting much opportunity. Lady was very relaxed and not at all afraid of these long needles and injections. Jyoti rubbed the cotton ball in her butt to clean the area and with her right hand she picked the 10 ML injection and removed the air bubble. The needle was really large and with her left hand pinched the large portion of butt and very slowly inserted the needle. I can feel the pain as it takes so long to penetrate. I always asked her to prick fast in single motion and simply jab the needle but she feel that it will hurt the patient more and always inject slowly. Lady was also felt the pain and moan a little finally she injected all the medicine and removed the needle. I asked her to massage her butt properly so medicine get mixed and she will not get pain afterwords.

After massage she picked the other injection and removed the air bubble by tapping the syringe. Lady was watching her all activity and now she is little bit scared after receiving her first injection. Jyoti clean the other side and pinched the skin where she decided to give the injection. Lady asked Jyoti will it also pain that much. Jyoti smiled and told her that yes it will pain when I insert a needle into your skin but after that medicine will not hurt so relax yourself else it will hurt more. She again inserted the needle very slowly and lady screamed a little Ahhh. Finally jyoti injected the medicine and removed the needle and massaged her butt properly.

After both injections she is not able to stand properly and still rubbing her butt. I asked her to visit at a same time and take the medicine timely because if fever will remain then it may be a chance that we need to give you both injections.










Comments

  1. Please prove info of your clinic in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mam any contact your from Kolkata giving me a multiple b complex injection so contact me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Male injectior is my id on Instagram pleas contect me
    If any one indian girl intrested in injection who can message me on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thank you once again.

     Top Critical Care Franchise Companies in India
     Top Critical Care Franchise Companies in India

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Neha ma'am,
    Please share contact or address so We can visit for some injection. Please connect me in hangout/Gmail at : aryasingh0001@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buttock injection to young girl

Intramuscular injection to my friend