Intramuscular injection to my friend

Few days back one of my friend Manpreet Kaur 27 years old was suffered from severe back pain so she has been prescribed to take injections on daily basis for 7 days. She is living near by my clinic so my Nurse Jyoti inject her daily. On last Sunday I was free so decided to meet her and informed Jyoti about this. 

 When I reached home she is alone and still in her green night dress and feeling very sleepy. We both are working professionals so generally we don't have time to spend together so that day we talked a lot finally I told her to give me your medication, today I am going to hurt you. She smiled at me but I can feel her sadness behind smile. I have never injected her earlier but once I pricked her finger to take blood sample for blood group and she jumped so high by small prick. She gave me syringe, vial and alcohol pad and slowly lied on sofa and watching me preparing the injection. I prepared the injection it was 10 ML syringe and needle is 1.5 inch long. I asked her to remove cloth from her hip she exposed her both buttock. Due to continuous injection her side is completely red and sore also. I checked few spots with my fingers and asked her where she is feeling comfortable for injection. She identified and choose her right butt for prick. Finally I checked and removed the air from syringe and rub the cotton in her butt she was very quite and quietly watching the injection. I pinched a portion of her butt she moan a bit due to soreness and with quick motion jabed the needle in her. She was crying from pain but I continued to push the medicine. After injecting all the medicine I removed the needle and massaged her bum nicely and also put ointment in her both sides. She thanked me for injection and ointment.

Please share your feedback and your experiences in comment section.


Comments

  1. Very nice Dr Neha, can I come to your clinic for some B complex Vitamin injections? I am male.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please tell me which neighborhood of Delhi, I will plan in few days. I will take multiple injections from you and nurse also.

      Delete
    2. Hello Neha ma'am,
      Please share contact or address so We can visit for some injection. Please connect me in hangout/Gmail at : aryasingh0001@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Please tell me which neighborhood of Delhi, I will plan in few days. I will take multiple injections from you and nurse also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any one indian girl intrested in injection who can message me on Instagram injector242 is my id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear ma'am can you please help me for my vitamin b12 injections please

      Delete
  4. Mem me aap se injection lena chahta hu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mam aap ka koi lady friend Kolkata me hai jo mujhe injection lagaye regular base me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Neha ma'am,
    Please share contact or address so We can visit for some injection. Please connect me in hangout/Gmail at : aryasingh0001@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buttock injection to young girl

Treatment for sore throat